by Derek Reveron
- A major tour operator is launching a Spanish-language website aimed at Latinos in the U.S. and abroad.
- The web site of New Jersey-based City Tours USA bills itself as “El Tour Operador que habla su idioma” (“The Tour Operator that speaks your language”). At the site, customers can browse the company’s services, view photos of destinations, book tours online and get tour updates.
- The company claims it’s a top operator for Spanish-speaking tourists visiting North America.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO BUSINESS
- Businesses that are serious about the Latino market create Spanish-language websites with their own separate Web address and include all the tech bells and whistles.
- America’s burgeoning Latino population and its cultural offerings in urban centers helps to make it an attractive destination for Latinos worldwide.