by Anna Otieno
- Pushing buttons on mobile devices can be so tedious. Sony Ericsson frees consumers from button-pressing boredom via its line of H907 Motion Activated Headphones.
- The headphones use SenseMe Control technology, which activates the controls using a conductive surface (ears!).
- Pop-in both earbuds to listen to music and remove one bud to pause. The same goes for phone calls. Insert one earbud to answer a call and remove it to hang up.
- The catch? A Sony Ericsson phone with a Fast Port Connector is required for headphone compatibility.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO BUSINESS
- Consumers are all about ease when it comes to personal tech. While some new developments may not change the game completely, they certainly make the game a bit easier to play.
- Sony Ericcson MH907 Motion Activated Headphones are available in yellow/white and titan chrome for $55