by Jana Branch
- Visionary Richard Branson means it when he asks, “Can we bring more meaning to our lives and help change the world at the same time?”
- Branson’s Capitalism 24902 project and Screw Business as Usual (book, summit and engagement platform) are open invitations to business leaders and employees to analyze what’s wrong with business today.
- Capitalism 24902, a name coined by nonprofit Virgin Unite, takes its cue from the Earth’s 24,902 mile circumference. It embraces the idea that the entire globe is in need of change, but that change happens at a local level and is driven by business leaders and workers acting together.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO BUSINESS
- From Alex Bogusky’s FearLess Revolution to Yves Chouinard’s The Responsible Company to Branson’s Screw Business as Usual, worker-citizens have more ways than ever to be inspired and empowered.
- When leaders who have proven they can swim with the sharks talk about the importance of responsibility, it has real bite.
- Screw Business as Usual
- Branson is fielding ideas for ways to create Capitalism 24902.
- Screw Business as Usual by Richard Branson (Portfolio 2011) is available on Amazon.