by Krisha Kinnersley
- The Stuffa Jacket takes the idea of travelling light to a whole new level. Resourceful travellers can pack a weekend’s worth of clothes into the lining of this sleeveless jacket (Gizmodo.co.uk, 29 July 2012).
- Created by UK-based designer Sandro Cafasso, the Stuffa Jacket has 12 elastic pockets, roomy enough to store several changes of clothes.
- Even when packed, the Stuffa Jacket can still be worn as a normal sleeveless jacket — plus, the extra layers boost the jacket’s insulation, making it ideal for cooler weather.
- The Stuffa Jacket costs £95. Cafasso has made models in different sizes and for men and women.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO BUSINESS
- Travelling with only carry-on luggage is common among Europeans going on short trips or taking advantage of low-cost airlines. Cleverly designed travel apparel could be a convenient solution for those looking to bring a bit more and avoid costly luggage fees.
- Wearable luggage could also appeal to less-is-more consumers as a way to carry just the essentials while losing the burden of a backpack or suitcase.